Bob's Marbles

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday At Last

It seems as though Fridays just can't get here fast enough. This week was particularly busy. I've started the second set of swimming lessons. We've enrolled Aja in a toddler's swimming class too. It's more of a be-comfortable-with-the-water thing than anything else. Initially she didn't want to. But after a while, we were hard pressed to get her out of the pool.

Next week starts a hectic schedule as I begin a JSP refresher course and swim classes continue. Ahh the joys of adulthood.

I'll finally be delving into portrait photography. I've avoided it for years. Scenics are much easier. But, alas, I've seen the artistic light. I ordered the equipment suggested by the Strobist. The only thing I don't have are backgrounds. I'll just have to improvise where that's concerned. I'd have no where to put them. Here's what I got:

  • Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2
  • Canon EX 580EX Speedlite
  • Canon EW-83II Lens Hood
  • Canon ES-71II Lens Hood
  • Bogen / Manfrotto 3373 - 5 Section Light Stand
  • Photoflex Multiclamp
  • Westcott 43" White Satin Optical Umbrella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home