Bob's Marbles

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's About Time


Don't get me wrong people. I like Joe Torre and he's done well for the New York Yankees. But, you can't tell me that this team hasn't gotten stale over the years. And, three successive first round exits in the post season clearly prove this point. The question now is, who should succeed him? Do they hand the reigns to Don Donny Baseball Mattingly or give them to a former manager of the year in Joe Girardi. Me, I like Girardi. Nothing against Mattingly mind you. He was one of my favorite players back in the day. But, I just have a feeling about Girardi. Well, LOL, no one's about to ask my opinion. There have been no calls from Brian Cashman or Randy Levine on my answering service or caller ID. So, like the rest of Yankee land, I'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home